What is Facial Cupping?
Facial cupping is an excellent form of non-invasive treatment that can work to minimize the effects of sun and environmental damage, and aging. It is completely safe to use since it does not involve surgery and long recuperation time, chemicals or any other potentially harmful and painful procedures. Further, it is more economical as against expensive creams and lotions that claim to remove the signs of aging, but may or may not be effective. Facial cupping has been used by many people across Europe, Russia and Asia and is found to be very effective in eliminating wrinkles and lending a smooth, texture to the skin.
How it Works
Facial cupping is done using customized cups that are specifically designed for treatments on the face, neck and upper chest. The reverse suction that is applied works to gently lift the facial tissues.
This results in massaging of the tissue because of which blood circulation and the draining of the lymph nodes is stimulated. As a result, the tissues receive a fresh supply of oxygen and nutrients; and waste from the cells, and other harmful toxins, and substances are eliminated. Excess fluid is also drained and the facial muscles relax with the movement of the suction cups.
Beauty Benefits of Facial Cupping
The effects brought about by the cupping can have several aesthetic benefits that work on both, dry and oily skin. Here’s how:
- Drainage of fluid in the lymph glands results in reduced edema and puffy appearance.
- Better nutrition brought to the skin helps bring a young glow to the skin. Any beauty products used post-treatment are absorbed better and are more effective.
- The lifting motion reduces the visible fine lines, wrinkles, and scarring because of injuries or acne. The skin also looks plumper.
- Further, the connecting tissue under facial skin is stimulated so that it heals and reduces smile and laugh lines.
- Massaging movements help relax tense facial muscles resulting in a softer, younger appearance.